INSURING AN EMBRYO
Feb 27, 2021
Buying an embryo can involve a risk - luckily you can just insure against many risks! We like to work with our partner Catherine De Buyl. They are the world leader in insurance for sport horses. They have been insuring horses around the world for 30 years.
Insure a frozen embryo
- Insurance of the frozen embryo from the time of purchase until 120 days after birth.
- Insurance of the implanted embryo from the 42nd day of pregnancy to 120 days after birth.
- Doubling of the insured value from 48 hours after birth, without additional premium.
- Insurance of the pregnant mare: surrogate mare or natural mare.
- Frozen semen and embryo insurance.
- Embryo transfer All mortality risks, including foals.